Monday, October 12, 2009

For SJSU and WVC Students: Field Trip to Harley Farms Sign-Ups



As you know, we are planning a field trip to Harley Farms in Pescadero on Saturday, November 21st. Unfortunately, space is limited to only 20 students per tour. If interest far exceeds 20 people, I'll look into arrangements for a second tour on that date.

The cost of the tour should be in the neighborhood of $10-14 per person. If you are interested in attending, please sign-up in the comment section below. Include your name, school, and section.

Keep in mind that this field trip is NOT mandatory and will not count toward your grade.

Find more info on Harley Farms go here.

11 comments:

AlexW said...

I want to go!! Alex Wingate West Valley, Eng 1A sec 64

Giang Dang said...

I want to, Giang Dang, Eng 1A,sec 79562.

Giang Dang said...

Giang Dang, West Valley, Eng 1A, sec 79562.

Unknown said...

can we bring guests?

rebeca said...

I want to go west Valley Engl 1A 79564. can we bring guest.

Unknown said...

Count me in! Austin Logan, 1A, 64

Nelson Nguyen said...

Vinh Nguyen, West Valley, Eng 1A, sec 64

Vivian Brown said...

Me and my mother want to go as well.

Vivian Brown, West Valley College, ENGL 1A 79564.

Giang Dang said...

I'm Ok on sunday...Mr Daniel.

Austin said...

It will just be me going now my girlfriend can't go so just add one to the list thanks!
Austin Logan

Nelson Nguyen said...

What time will we start? and where should we meet?...so we can carpool